Full Time, Seasonal position.
Are you tired of spraying noxious chemicals on the planet? Do you have previous sales and management experience? Come join our established and growing, organic fine gardening company that operates under the NOFA Standards for Organic Land Care. Protecting the environment and the health of our employees is important to us.
PBOG has provided fine garden maintenance, plant health care, tick & mosquito control, design and installation services for residents and businesses since 2001. Our headquarters are in Ayer, MA, and we service the surrounding areas including Boston Metro West. Due to an increase in clients asking for tick and mosquito control we are looking for a Tick & Mosquito Sales Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years management experience in tick & mosquito control with previous company
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Loves working outdoors
- Stays up to date with NOFA OLC best practices and continued education
- Holds and maintains valid MA Pesticide License Driver’s License with clean driving record
- 8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April November
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- State of the art organic practices
- Friendly, committe d community of co workers
- Simple IRA plan participation after one year, if qualified
- Paid holidays after one year of service