Full or part-time seasonal positions.
- Reports to Garden Team Leader or Project Foreman as assigned.
- Drives directly to client sites in own vehicle, arriving between 8-8:30 am, unless help is requested by supervisor with loading at shop location.
- Works until 4-4:30 pm on site.
Understands and performs seasonal fine gardening or project tasks as part of a team.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, and plant installation services. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 from Harvard to Lexington.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Non-smoking environment
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.