Do you love to garden but have never done it professionally? Would you like to learn more about organic fine gardening? Come learn from our team of fine gardeners! Full and part-time positions available.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
We operate under the NOFA standards of Organic Land Care. Our headquarters is in Ayer, MA, and we service the surrounding areas, including Boston Metro West. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, helping the planet one garden at a time!
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Mileage reimbursement between job sites
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Non-smoking environment
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.
Pay rate $20-$22 / hour, depending on experience