Take charge of a diverse plant holding area for a busy organic gardening company.
- Source complete plant lists for project and maintenance clients, adhering to timelines
- Receive, unload and organize stock from B&B to plugs.
- Manage plant data entry and nursery recycling program once plants are installed.
- Familiarity with Latin binomials required.
Hoisting license and ability to operate Kubota tractor preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and take on weekend watering of stock on hold
- Fill in on garden crews and local errands as needed
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.