Manage a busy project planting crew that brings our designs to life. Participate in estimate creation, plant buying, scheduling work flow, and client followup. Willingness to fill in on garden maintenance crews as schedule dictates. Minimum 3 years landscape gardening experience, solid plant ID knowledge, and ability to lift 50 lbs. Clean driving record plus skill driving trailer and dump truck. Hoisting license required to operate company tractor. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 from Harvard to Lexington.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.