- Oversee a team of fine gardeners who maintain our client gardens.
- Solid plant ID, organic care knowledge, and top customer service skills required.
- Enthusiasm and pruning know-how are essential.
- Good physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
We operate under the NOFA standards of Organic Land Care. Our headquarters is in Ayer, MA, and we service the surrounding areas, including Boston Metro West. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, helping the planet one garden at a time!
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- Simple IRA plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Non-smoking environment
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.
Pay rate $20-$28 / hour, depending on experience