Garden Team Leader
- Oversee a team of fine gardeners who maintain our client gardens.
- Solid plant ID, organic care knowledge, and top customer service skills required.
- Enthusiasm and pruning know-how are essential.
- Good physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, and plant installation services. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 from Harvard to Lexington.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Non-smoking environment
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.