Do you have fine gardening know-how? Interested in sustainability and organic systems? Ready for the next step in your career?
Sharpen your managerial skills with a committed team of landscape gardeners at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening. We’re looking for a passionate individual to manage and direct field work for 3-4 crews per day. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 corridor from Harvard to Lexington. Interface with supervisors and clients who share our passion for organics. Manage scheduling and teach best practices to crews. Two to three years organic gardening experience required along with strong managerial and computer skills. Enthusiasm, good physical condition, ability to lift 50 lbs. required. 8 hour workday, Monday through Friday.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.