Provides communication stream between Management, team of Crew Supervisors and Clients on properties. Manages daily/weekly/monthly schedule electronically. Manages all payroll reporting for field staff. Starts work on sites, delivers plants and materials, suggests garden enhancements. Teaches best practices to crews. Strong organizational and fine gardening skills required, 2-3 years experience as crew supervisor preferred.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Job Qualifications, Certifications and continuing Education:
- Becomes NOFA Organic Land Care Accredited and upholds all yearly credits
- Participates in all workshops and continued education as needed
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.