Do you love to garden and have 2-3 years of people management experience? Oversee a team of fine gardeners who maintain our client gardens. Solid plant ID, organic care knowledge, and top customer service skills required. Enthusiasm and pruning know-how essential. Good physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 from Harvard to Lexington.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.