We have been making a plan to get the season started on April 8th.
The following protocols will be in place:
- No entry into client homes
- Any worker who feels sick will be asked to stay home and not work
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between each worker or client
- Wear garden gloves at all times that will be sanitized and washed daily
- Sanitize commonly used items such as gate handles, vehicle door handles, tools and equipment used on site
If you do not feel comfortable with us working on your property at this extraordinary time, please let us know. We will understand and look forward to the time when we can return. If any further developments occur, we will be in touch immediately.