Qualified applicants have a minimum of one year’s field experience working as a team member. Strong organizational skills, crew management, fine gardening skills, thorough knowledge of ornamental pruning, and a love of plants and the outdoors are required. An ability to multi-task with spontaneous and creative problem solving is a must.
Other qualities include:
- Strong physical constitution
- Flexibility and ability to lift 50#
- Good client / office communication with attention to detail
- Proficiency with LMN electronic time keeping system
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft / hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.