Enjoy the outdoors? Love gardening? Interested in sustainability and organic systems?
Join our committed team of fine gardeners at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening. We’re looking for new crew members for our 2021 season, late March-November. Loyal residential client base along Rt. 2 corridor from Harvard to Lexington. Enthusiasm, basic horticultural knowledge, previous experience with planting, and exceptional customer service skills required. Good physical condition, ability to lift 50 lbs and reliable transportation required. 8 hour workday, Monday through Friday.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft and hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year, if qualified
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.