Our Team Members are enthusiastic gardeners with basic horticultural knowledge and a love of plants and the outdoors. Previous experience working in a team oriented environment, doing garden maintenance and planting are desired. Must have good common sense, strong physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, design services and soft and hardscape installations.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year, if qualified
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.