Full-Time Seasonal Crew Member
Clientele based along Route 2 between Harvard and Arlington.
Team Members should be enthusiastic gardeners with basic horticultural knowledge, love of plants and the outdoors who can work in a team environment. Previous experience with planting and good common sense desired. Good physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs. Pay scale $15-$17/hour, depending on experience.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services.
Employment benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Advancement possibilities
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment (April-November)
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- 401(K) plan participation after one year, if qualified
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.