We are looking for a full-time team member.
Regular Seasonal Full-Time Crew Member Job Description
Team Members should be enthusiastic gardeners with basic horticultural knowledge, love of plants and the outdoors who can work in a team environment. Previous experience with planting and good common sense desired. Good physical condition and ability to lift 50 lbs. Pay scale $15-$20/hour, depending on experience. You provide your own reliable transportation to the job site.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment (April-November)
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- 401(K) plan participation after one year, if qualified
- Paid holidays (Regular Seasonal Full-Time only)
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Clientele based in Groton-Concord-Lexington area. You provide your own reliable transportation.
Please send resume and references to Priscilla Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.