The Project Foreman directs crew work on large plantings or hardscape projects, keeping organic practices at the forefront. Two to three years of previous experience working as a team member, managing crews and landscape installation / construction are required. An ability to multi-task, have good client / office communication, and a willingness to work with an automated time keeping system are all important for this position.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.