Qualified applicants will have a minimum of one year’s field experience working as a team member, have strong organization skills, crew management, fine gardening skills, thorough knowledge of ornamental pruning, and a love of plants and the outdoors. An ability to multitask, have good client / office communication, and a willingness to work with an automated time keeping system are all required.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services.
Employment Benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- State-of-the-art organic practices
- Friendly, committed community of co-workers
- Optional Saturday and overtime work
- Long season of employment, April thru November
- Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
- 401(K) plan participation after one year
- Advancement possibilities
- Quality reputation with solid client base
8 hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.