Interested in being part of one of the region’s leading organic landscape design build companies that is putting the latest best practices and innovations in organic landscaping into action?
If you share our passion for organic landscaping design, build and maintenance strategies, then we’re looking for you to join our team!
Team Member – 40 hours/week
Serving Central and Eastern Massachusetts (see home page for a list of towns).
Pumpkin Brook is an established environmentally and socially responsible company providing skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, construction and design services. We offer the following benefits to our team members:
* Competitive hourly rates
* Optional Saturday and overtime work
* Long season of employment (April-November)
* Advancement possibilities
* Quality reputation with solid client base
* Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
* State-of-the-art organic practices
* Friendly, committed community of co-workers
* 401(K) plan participation after one year, if qualified
To learn more about how you can join the amazing team of Pumpkin Brook professionals, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.